The Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) Dehradun has invited applications for 23 Vacant posts of the UDC Clerk, LDC Clerk, Administrative Officer, Scientist B and other various posts. Those candidates who are interested in applying for these vacancies and have all eligibility criteria can read the full notification below.
WIGH – The Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) Dehradun is an autonomous research organization under Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. Organization is carrying out advance level of research in all aspects of Himalayan Geo-sciences.
Offline Application Start : 16 July 2019
Offline Application Last Date : 23 August 2019
Exam Date : to be declared later
Finance & Accounts Officer and Scientist ‘B’
General & OBC – Rs. 1000/-
SC, ST – Rs. 500/-
Administrative Officer, Senior Personal Assistant & Junior Hindi Translator
General & OBC – Rs. 800/-
SC, ST – Rs. 400/-
Upper Division Clerk
General & OBC – Rs. 500/-
SC, ST – Rs. 250/-
Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Junior Photographer & Multi Tasking Staff
General & OBC – Rs. 200/-
SC, ST – Rs. 100/-
1. Scientist ‘B’ – 08 Vacancy
2. Upper Division Clerk – 03 Vacancy
3. Lower Division Clerk – 03 Vacancy
4. Driver – 03 Vacancy
5. Administrative Officer – 01 Vacancy
6. Senior Personal Assistant – 01 Vacancy
7. Finance & A\C Officer – 01 Vacancy
8. Junior Photographer – 01 Vacancy
9. Junior Hindi Translator – 01 Vacancy
10. Multi-Tasking-Staff – 01 Vacancy
Total – 23 Vacancy
1. Scientist ‘B’ – First class M.Sc. degree in Geology/Geophysics OR First class B.Tech (IT)/M.Sc. (IT)/MCA
2. Upper Division Clerk – Graduation Degree from any recognized University with working knowledge of computer
3. Lower Division Clerk – Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a
recognized Board or University, Typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer.
4. Driver – Pass in 10th standard and valid driving license for motor car; Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle); Experience of driving a motor car for at least 3 years; Qualifying the prescribed Trade Test.
5. Administrative Officer – (1) First class or high second class Graduation Degree. (2) 10 years experience in a Central Govt. Dept./Autonomous Body or Public Sector Undertaking of which at least 3 years should be in the next lower grade. (3) Through knowledge of Establishment, Civil Works, Accounts/Purchase, Stores, Security and Vigilance procedures/rules.
6. Senior Personal Assistant – (1) Graduate of a recognized University and possessing a speed of 120 WPM in English shorthand & 40 WPM in English typing. (2) Experience in stenography work: 8 years in the pay scale of PB-1: 5,200-20,200 + 2,800/- G.P. or 5 years in the pay scale of PB-2: 9,300-34,800 + 4,200/- G.P. In case suitable candidates with 8 years experience in PB-1: 5,200-20,200 + 2,800/- are not available, candidates with 8 years experience in PB-1 with G.P. 2,400/- will also be considered.
7. Finance & A\C Officer – Any Graduation Degree with First class or high second class and 15 years experience, of which at-least 5 years should be in the next lower grade as Budget/ Finance/ Accounts Officer in Central Govt. Deptt./ Autonomous Body or Public Sector Undertaking.
8. Junior Photographer – (1) Intermediate from recognized Board. (2) Diploma or Certificate in Photography from a recognized University. (3) Diploma or Certificate course in Graphic Design with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
9. Junior Hindi Translator – Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
10. Multi-Tasking-Staff – Class 10th pass.