SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS, and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 12523 Post : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the notification of SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022. This examination is conducted by the SSC to recruit suitable candidates for various posts in Government departments and organizations. Staff Selection Commission has released a total of 12,523 vacancies for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, as well as Havaldar posts.
The eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, important dates and other details related to this exam have been provided in the official notification released by the SSC. Candidates who are interested in applying for these posts must read through the notification.
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the recruitment for Matric Level Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) & Havaldar positions for 2022. The online application process has opened from 18th January 2023 and will close on 17th February 2023. All candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website of SSC. This is a great opportunity for those interested in joining the SSC and kick-starting their career.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Notification 2022-23 Important Dates
Interested applicants have to start the application process on 18th January 2023 and submit their forms online latest by 17th February 2023 at 11 PM. The Online Fee Payment deadline is 19th February 2023 and the correction date for any mistakes in the form is 23-24 February. Computer Based Test Paper I will be conducted in April 2023 and Paper II exam dates will be available shortly.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Notification 2022-23 Application Fee
To pay the exam fee, General / OBC / EWS candidates need to pay 100/- while SC/ST candidates don’t have to pay any fees. Female candidates of all categories are exempted from paying the fee. The payment mode accepted is through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Notification 2022-23 Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
The minimum age requirement for this job is 18 years old. Depending on the post, the maximum age range ranges from 25 to 27 years. Age Relaxation Extra as per rules.
How to Fill SSC Multi Tasking MTS & Havaldar Online Form 2023
- Staff Selection Commission Are Released Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non Technical & Havaldar Exam 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 18 January 2023 to 17 February 2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Apply Online for MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.