UERC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 : Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission (UERC), invites application from eligible candidates for the following posts on Direct recruitment basis. The format of application and details may be downloaded from the Commission’s website.
1. The Application in the given format is to be submitted to the Dy. Director (Administration), Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission, ‘Vidyut Niyamak Bhawan’, Near ISBT, PO-Majra, Dehradun– 248 171 alongwith self attested copies of certificates/marks-sheets for educational qualifications (starting from matriculation), Category, Passport size recent photograph and details of Experience (if any) through registered/speed post only so as to reach him latest by 22nd August 2019.
2. Applicants in Central/State/UT Government service or in the service of Autonomous/ Statutory Body/ PSUs/ Corporations etc. on regular basis should apply through proper channel only. The applications of such applicants should be forwarded alongwith a “No Objection Certificate” from their parent Department. However, an advance copy may be sent directly by the candidate to avoid delay and shall produce the above “No Objection Certificate” prior to interview, if called for.
3. For the post of Assistant Director (Technical)/ Assistant Director (Costing/Licensing), one of the essential qualification namely MBA means a minimum 02 years Programme with specialization in power management or equivalent.
4. The maximum age limit shall be 42 years as per State Government rules. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per State Government rules.
5. The crucial date for the existing vacancies for determining eligibility criteria/age limit would be on 01.07.2019.
6. Candidate must mention on the top of the envelop “Application for the post of Assistant Director (……………..)”(as applicable) on Direct recruitment basis.
7. The Commission reserves the right to shortlist the applications and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/called for interview.
8. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidate to be considered for selection process.
9. If applicants applying for more than one post must be submit a separate application form alongwith required documents for each post. One application form shall be valid for one post only.
10. Any lobbying /canvassing would disqualify the candidates.
11. Incomplete applications or application submitted in a different format is liable to be summarily rejected.
12. Applications received after last date and other than Registered post/Speed post medium will not be considered in any circumstances.
13. The Commission reserves the right not to fill above mentioned post(s). In the case of such eventuality, the notice of such vacancy shall be treated as deferred/cancelled.
For more details read full notification.
UERC official website – http://uerc.gov.in