Recruitment Of Faculty Posts (Group A) At AIIMS Rishikesh : All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of new AIIMS and apex healthcare being established by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Online applications are invited for following faculty posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT /CONTRACTUAL /DEPUTATION BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh (Uttarakhand).
- Number of vacancies is subject to change without prior intimation i.e. Increase / decrease/ cancelled.
- Director of institute reserves rights to fill seats in phased manner.
- AIIMS administration reserves right to decide nature of appointment (direct/ deputation/ contractual) to be offered to selected candidates.
- Reservation policy will be as per Government of India guidelines issued from time to time.
I. Application Process: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in prescribed form through online mode only for various faculty posts in AIIMS Rishikesh. Link for online application portal is available at institute website. On-line filling up of application form will start on 09.09.2019 (10 AM) and will automatically close on 25.10.2019 (23:59). No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of online payment receipt) for their record. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in form separately through On-line mode only.
II. Application Fees: Fees shall be paid through online transfer through online application portal only. Fee once remitted will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Category – Application Fee per application
- General & OBC (Male) : Rs.3,000/-
- General & OBC (Female) : Rs.1,000/-
- SC / ST : Rs.500/-
- OPH : Exempt
Applicants should take print out of their complete application form sign it and bring it at time of interview along with originals and attested photocopies of following certificates.
- Age proof & Aadhaar Card.
- Residence proof.
- Qualification proof (degree & Mark sheet).
- NOC (no objection certificate) document for those who are working in Central/State Government /Semi Government Autonomous Institutions from their respective organisation.
- Reserve category document
- Experience certificate.
- Medical council registration.
- List of publication in indexed journals.
- Proof of payment of application fee
- Any other relevant document to support your candidature.
III. Reservation (if applicable): As per Government Rules.
IV. Short Listing: Prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing same does not entitle any candidate for selection. Based on bio-data, Selection Committee may short-list candidates for interview Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at time of interview.
V. Site of Interview: Interviews will be held at AIIMS, Rishikesh. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for interview.
Apply Online : http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/recruitments.php
AIIMS Rishikesh Official website : http://aiimsrishikesh.edu.in