Project Fellow & Research Assistant Recruitment in WII Dehradun : Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun invites application for total 7 posts of Project Fellow (Ecology), Research Assistant (Ecology), and Research Assistant (Microbiology). Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 25 July to 11 August 2019.
- Online Application Start Date : 25 July 2019
- Last Date of Online Application : 11 August 2019
- Online Exam Date: 18 August 2019 at 12:00 PM
- Interview Date (Tentative): 28th-29th August 2019
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview. The written exam of 1 hour and 30 minutes duration will be held on 18thAugust 2019 at 12:00 PM at different centers.
The written examination will include:
- 30 multiple choice questions on “General Ecology and Conservation Biology” of total 60 marks.
- One essay of 250 words on a given topic related to Ecology and Wildlife Conservation of total 40 marks.
The result of the written exam shall be declared on the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) website. The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview at the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun. The interviews are likely to be held on 28th-29th August 2019, the final dates of which would be notified to the shortlisted candidates and also hosted on the institute’s website.
How to Apply
Candidates may apply online through the official website www.wii.gov.in from 25 July to 11 August 2019.
- Rs.500 for UR/OBC Candidates.
- Rs.100 for all others.