AIIMS Rishikesh invites online application from the eligible candidates for filling up 05 posts of Nursing Tutor / Clinical Instructor. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from before 10 August to 24 September 2019.
- Application Start Date: 10 August 2019
- Last date to receipt of application: 24 September 2019
Nursing Tutor & Clinical Instructor Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Total Post: 05
Name of the Post : Tutor/Clinical Instructor (Nursing)
No of Post : 05 (UR-04, OBC-01)
Pay Scale : As per AIIMS, New Delhi
(i) Candidate should be B.Sc. Nursing Degree from a recognized Institution / University. OR
(ii) 03 Year’s Experience in a Teaching Institution
(i) Master’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized University / Institution.
(ii) Registered Nurse / Midwife in State Nursing Council.
(iii) 03 Year’s Experience in teaching institution after obtaining a master degree.
(iv) Ph.D. / M.Phil / Independent published work in International / National Journals of repute.
Selection of candidates will be based on Interview.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply online through the official website i.e. www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in from 10 August 2019 to 24 Sept 2019.
No other modes/means will be accepted.
- General Candidates : Rs.1000
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women /OPH Candidates : NIL
Documents to be produced in original at Time of Interview
Candidate should bring the following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with the application form:
- Proof of application fee deposit (if any)
- Address Proof
- Sc./M.Sc. Nursing Mark sheets & Certificates
- Registration – Nurse / Midwife in Nursing Council
- No objection certificate (if any)
- Publications (if any)
- One Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, etc.)
- Aadhar Card (Mandatory)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th certificate/birth certificate)
- Class 10 & 12 Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- SC / ST / OBC / OPH Certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Any other relevant document