NHM Uttarakhand Officer In-charge Recruitment: National Health Mission, Uttarakhand invites applications for the following posts at State HQ from eligible candidates for an initial appointment for one year on Deputation basis.
Name of Post : Officer Incharge-NHM
No. of Post: 04
Qualification : MBBS with Masters in Public Health Two year Full time Diploma in Public Health OR MBBS with MD in Community Medicine Candidate must be working in or has worked with Central/ State Government Services OR in any PSU OR in any Government undertaking at a pay grade of Rs 6600 (minimum) as per 7th Pay Commission Matrix (Uttarakhand).
In addition to above qualifications, candidate must be willing to work in Mission mode Project
1. Maximum age limit for all above positions is 65 years as on 01 August, 2019.
2. Interested candidates to send their application at above address along with self attested copy of the documents for qualifications, working experience along with CV.
3. Candidate must write on the envelope “Application for the post of
_______”. Blank must be filled with the post for which application is being sent.
4. The application must reach at the above mentioned address up to 07/09/19 by 04:00 PM through Indian Speed Post/ Indian Registered Post only. Applications sent through any other mode will not be accepted. Applications received after last date shall not be entertained.
5. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/ DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
6. Candidates are required to mention their email id and mobile number for communication.
7. Pro-forma for the Application Form is available on the website www.ukhfws.org.
8. The selection of candidate will depend upon the eligibility and suitability of the candidate for the post as found by the selection committee competent authority.
9. In case any holiday is declared on the last date of receipt of application, then the last date will be extended to the next working day.
10. Uttarakhand Deputation Rules ( उत्तराखंड प्रतिनियुक्ति नियम ) will be applicable for the above recruitment on deputation.
11. Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society shall not be responsible for non-receipt of application due to postal delay/loss in transit.
Official website : www.ukhfws.org