Homeopathic Medical Services department, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of Uttarakhand has released a notification for the appointment of 4 nos. of posts of Homeopathic doctors in Uttarakhand State.
These appointments will be on contractual basis and funded by NHM (National Health Mission) of central government. Selection of the candidate will be done according to Merit and Interview.
Last Date for Reaching Application by Post : 13 August 2019
General, OBC : Rs. 300/- Bank DD
SC, ST : Rs. 200/- Bank DD
1. Homeopathic Doctor at PHC Bhatwadi (Uttarakashi)- 01 Vacancy
2. Homeopathic Doctor at Dist. Hospital, Pauri Garhwal – 01 Vacancy
3. Homeopathic Doctor at BD Pandey Hospital, Nainital – 01 Vacancy
4. Homeopathic Doctor at RCH Wing, Rudrapur – 01 Vacancy
Total – 04 Vacancies
Maximum Age Limit – 50 Years as on 01 July 2019
1. Homeopathic Doctor at PHC Bhatwadi (Uttarkashi) – Rs. 24,000/- Per Month
2. Homeopathic Doctor at Dist. Hospital, Pauri Garhwal – Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
3. Homeopathic Doctor at BD Pandey Hospital, Nainital – Rs. 45,000/- Per Month
4. Homeopathic Doctor at RCH Wing, Rudrapur – Rs. 45,000/- Per Month
1. Homeopathic Doctor (All Posts) – A degree of B.H.M.S. from a recognized Institute/University with 4.5 years of curriculum and 1 year internship. Preference will be given to a candidate with degree the of M.D.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (download below) to ‘Director, Homeopathic Medical Services, Dehradun‘ on or before 13 August 2019, along with photocopies of all educational and other documents.
Important Points To Remember
1. On the top of the envelope posted to Director, candidate must super-scribe “Application for Contractual Homeopathic Doctor”.
2. Candidate should must be registered as a Homeopathic Doctor in ‘Uttarakhand Board of Homeopathic Medicine’ on or before 18 July 2019.