UBTER Group D Recruitment In State Judiciary Uttarakhand (Civil & Family Courts) 2019 : UBTER (Uttarakhand Board Of Technical Education) has invited online application for Group D Recruitment In State Judiciary Uttarakhand (Civil & Family Courts). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 19 September 2019.
|Date of publication of advertisement||16/08/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||19/09/2019|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||19/09/2019|
|Date of Examination (proposed)||13/10/2019|
Total Posts : 401
A candidate can apply for only one district and will be considered for selection in that district only. District wise merit list will be prepared for appointment. The Council will have the right to reject all the applications if a candidate applies for more than one district.
Compulsory and Educational Qualification
- Class 8 Pass
- Candidate should be the permanent residence certificate holder of any district of Uttarakhand.
As on 01/01/2019 Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
- Gen / OBC : ₹ 600/-
- SC/ST / Weaker section : ₹ 400/-
- Disabled candidate : Nill
- For selection, there will be an objective type written test of 100 marks, in which there will be a question paper of 100 questions of general knowledge, general English, general Hindi, general science, mathematics and Uttarakhand based knowledge.
- The written examination will be of 2 hours.
- The level of the paper will be Junior High School (Class 8).
- No Negative marking.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|UBTER official website||http://ubter.in|