Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) Application for the Post of Contract Engineer for Kotdwara Unit : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires outstanding Engineers on Contract basis for One Year for its Kotdwara Unit, Uttarakhand.
- Post – Contract Engineer
- No. of Post – 5
- Upper Age Limit as on 01.02.2019 – 27 Years
- Total emoluments (All inclusive) – Rs.30,000
- Qualification & Experience – BE / B.Tech in Computer Science /Computer Science and Engineering from any recognised university or AICTE approved Institution with First Class for GEN/OBC/EWS, and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates, with one year post qualification experience.
Minimum One Year in one of the below mentioned domain experience
1. Java programming
2. Webportal design and development using Java
3. VoIP and SIP Protocol
4. DB Design – ORACLE, PostGreSQL; Knowledge of SQL, DB procedures & Triggers
5. IP Networking
6. Linux Operating System
The applications will be scrutinized and applicants meeting the above criteria will be called for Written Test (objective type question in above discipline) and /or interview depends on the number of applications received. Date of the written test and Interview will be intimated by e-mail/Post in due course. Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a self-attested copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test/interview, failing which the candidature shall be rejected.Candidates who have not completed BE/B Tech need not apply.
- Link for applying online for the Post of Contract Engineer – click here
- OBC Certificate Format – click here
- SC/ST Certificate Format – click here
- PWD Certificate Format – click here
- EWS Certificate Format – click here
BEL official website – www.bel-india.in