Assistant Professor Recruitment in HVM PG College, Haridwar : Harsh Vidya Mandir Post Graduate College, Haridwar through a notification, has invited applications for the 51 posts of Assistant Professor & Principal. The nature of these posts is purely contractual basis. The selection will be done according to Personal Interview of the candidate.
HVM PG College : Harsh Vidya Mandir Post Graduate College (Govt. Aided) is a college located in Raisi town of Haridwar district. Established in 2005 as a graduation college, it grew to became Post Graduate college in 2012.
Offline Application Start : 14 July 2019
Offline Application Last Date : 07 August 2019
Interview Date : not declared yet
General, OBC, Others : Rs. 1000/-
Uttarakhand SC, Uttarakhand ST : Rs. 600/-
01. Assistant Professor (Chemistry) – 07 Vacancy (04-UR, 02-SC, 01-OBC)
02. Assistant Professor (Physics) – 06 Vacancy (03-UR, 01-SC, 01-OBC, 01-EWS)
03. Assistant Professor (Botany) – 05 Vacancy (03-UR, 01-SC, 01-OBC)
04. Assistant Professor (Biology) – 05 Vacancy (02-UR, 01-SC, 01-OBC, 01-EWS)
05. Assistant Professor (Drawing) – 05 Vacancy (03-UR, 01-SC, 01-OBC)
06. Assistant Professor (Geography) – 03 Vacancy (02-UR, 02-ST)
07. Assistant Professor (Political Science) – 03 Vacancy (02-UR, 01-EWS)
08. Assistant Professor (Sociology) – 03 Vacancy (01-OBC, 01-SC, 01-EWS)
09. Assistant Professor (Pedagogy) – 03 Vacancy (01-UR, 01-SC, 01-ST)
10. Assistant Professor (Hindi) – 03 Vacancy (02-UR, 01-OBC)
11. Assistant Professor (Mathematics) – 02 Vacancy (01-SC, 01-EWS)
12. Assistant Professor (English) – 02 Vacancy (01-SC, 01-OBC)
13. Assistant Professor (History) – 02 Vacancy (02-UR)
14. Assistant Professor (Economics) – 01 Vacancy (01-SC)
15. Principal – 01 Vacancy (01-UR)
Total – 51 Vacancies
Age Limit – As per the rules of UGC and Uttarakhand Government.
1. Assistant Professors (All Subjects) – Rs.15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,000/-
2. Principal – Rs.37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-
1. Assistant Professors (All Subjects)
I) Master’s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) in a relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
II) Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be.
III) Provided further, candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institutions awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges / Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
a) Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only;
b) Evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate had been conducted;
d) Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one must be in a refereed journal;
e) Candidate has made at least two presentations in conference/seminars, based on his/her Ph.D. work.
(a) to (e) as above are to be certified by the Registrar/ Dean (Academic Affairs).
IV) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programs in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
V) Ph.D. degree from a university/institution with a ranking in top 500 in the World University ranking (at any time) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), the Times Higher Education (THE) and Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
I) Ph.D. degree
II) Professor/Associate Professor with a total service/ experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/ administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
III) A minimum of 120 Research Score as per Appendix III, Table 2.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (download link below) to ‘HVM PG College, Raisi – Haridwar’ on or before 07 Aug 2019. Candidates are advised to not forget to attach the Demand Draft of application fee with all other educational documents.